Hello and welcome!Would you like to be part of Eastbourne's most joyful and uplifting rock, pop & gospel choir?
If the answer is YES, then you've come to the right place!
The Happy Place Choir is a vibrant, welcoming and friendly community choir based in Old Town in Eastbourne. We sing all types of rock, pop, gospel and world songs, from melancholic songs that make your heart soar to toe tapping tunes with an irresistible beat. The choir started in February 2016 and is still going strong.
The Happy Place Choir is one big family and everyone is welcome. It's a place for singing, smiling and living in the moment. Our choir is made up of men and women of all ages - it really is open to anyone who loves to sing!
Formerly known as the Eden Blue Choir, the choir relaunched in 2021 under a new name - The Happy Place Choir. We felt that the name perfectly described what the choir means to its members. It really is our 'happy place'.
Newcomers are welcome to join at any time of the year. So if you are searching for a local choir in Eastbourne where you can sing your heart out and build your singing confidence, please join us!Why join The Happy Place Choir?
- You don't need previous singing experience
- There's no audition
- The choir is one big family, where everyone is included
- You will gain greater confidence in singing
- You'll sing an exciting variety of songs
- The atmosphere is fun, friendly and fabulous!
- Being part of the choir brings joy and happiness to all
- You'll meet lots of lovely people
- Lots of opportunities to perform
- We often get together at the pub after rehearsals
- Angela's passion, energy and enthusiasm is truly infectious!